- The Finding Ada blog says an upcoming biopic of Ada Lovelace needs support from people willing to publicise the film, especially inside the United States.
- There’s been discussion on feminist blogs about the interpretation of the xkcd comic Creepy, and related issues about women and harassment, see Nerd Assertiveness and Blindness to Privilege at Sociological Images and Would It Kill You To Be Civil? at Shapely Prose. Shapely Prose has a followup about how to approach women in a non-threatening way.
- Research Digest introduces some recent research about stereotypes of women lacking science ability affecting women’s performance in science.
- The Australian Insitute of Physics is looking for the 2010 Women in Physics lecturer to tour Australia.
- In comments on CrunchGear, Jessica Gottlieb relates an incident where a Microsoft evangelist made a joke about women hot flashing.
If you have links of interest, please share them in comments here, or if you’re a delicious user, tag them “geekfeminism” to bring them to our attention. Thanks to everyone who suggested links in comments and on delicious.I hope it’s OK not to credit the sources individually: a large number of links here are now coming in from readers.